Is your school looking for ways to teach awareness, self-regulation, focus, and essential life skills? With stress, trauma, and overwhelm on the rise, there is no greater time to invest in student wellness.
The Generation Wellness® Toolkit is an on-demand online platform that provides PK-12 educators the resources they need to teach and practice social/emotional skills, so that all students have the opportunity to thrive.
What's Offered in the Generation Wellness® Toolkit:
And a lot more...
Your school can purchase the Generation Wellness Toolkit if you've participated in the Generation Wellness live training or the Resilient Schools Academy (online course).
Contact Generation Wellness to inquire about purchasing this toolkit by sending an email to [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this for?
This sounds like a value-packed toolkit filled with many activities and resources! Can I get through it all?
What results can I reasonably expect from this toolkit?
Who can purchase this toolkit?
Can I access the toolkit on multiple devices?
What if I don’t want to continue using the toolkit?
How long do we get access to the toolkit?
How do I purchase the toolkit?
Do you accept PO's?
Designed to Make Teaching Wellness/SEL Simple
Hi! I’m Lyndsay Morris, founder of Generation Wellness® and creator of the first well-being app for schools.
With almost a decade of teaching and school counseling experience, I've witnessed just how much stress and trauma drastically impact our students.
Children and teens are more stressed than ever and teaching foundational social/emotional skills, along with providing simple proactive practices is essential for learning and retention to take place.
I created the Generation Wellness Toolkit for educators who believe in teaching self-regulation, mindfulness, connection, mindset, and brain breaks. The goal is simple: provide a toolkit that can be accessed from the palm of your hand, so that you can continue teaching the Generation Wellness tools long after you've experienced a course or training.
Get Started Today
Enjoy the first well-being toolkit for schools:
- Accessible - Access content whenever, wherever
- Affordable - Contact us to learn about discounts
- Aligns with National CASEL Standards
- Freedom - Not a canned curriculum; do what works best for your school or district
- Fun - Increase engagement with these fun brain-based strategies
- Innovative - A toolkit for the modern educator
- Simple - Access 100+ recourses with a click of a button
- Time-Saver - Lessons and resources already created for you
- User-friendly - Easy to navigate and play/print straight from your phone or computer
- Variety - Many tools for diverse teaching styles and student needs
Equipping schools and organizations with tools to thrive through innovative trainings and online resources.
Email: [email protected]