Is your school looking for ways to teach awareness, self-regulation, focus, and essential life skills? With stress, trauma, and overwhelm on the rise, there is no greater time to invest in student wellness.
The Generation Wellness® Toolkit is an on-demand online platform that provides PK-12 educators the resources they need to teach and practice social/emotional skills, so that all students have the opportunity to thrive.
Our online programs have supported 200,000+ students, staff, and families learn and practice the essential skills needed to thrive in school, life, and work.
What's Offered in the Generation Wellness® Toolkit:
And a lot more...
Purchasing is simple and we do accept POs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this for?
This sounds like a value-packed toolkit filled with many activities and resources! Can I get through it all?
What results can I reasonably expect from this toolkit?
Can I access the toolkit on multiple devices?
What if I don’t want to continue using the toolkit?
How long do we get access to the toolkit?
How do I purchase the toolkit?
Do you accept PO's?
Designed to Make Teaching Wellness/SEL Simple
Hi! I’m Lyndsay Morris, founder of Generation Wellness® and creator of the first well-being toolkit for schools.
With almost a decade of teaching and school counseling experience, I've witnessed just how much stress and trauma drastically impact our students.
Children and teens are more stressed than ever and teaching foundational social/emotional skills, along with simple wellness practices is essential for learning and thriving to take place.
I created the Generation Wellness Toolkit to make wellness simple and sustainable in schools and districts around the world.
Get Started Today
Enjoy the first well-being toolkit for schools:
- Accessible - Access content whenever, wherever
- Affordable - Contact us to learn about pricing
- All activities align with National CASEL Standards
- Freedom - Not a canned curriculum; do what works best for your school or district
- Fun - Increase engagement with these fun brain-based strategies
- Innovative - A toolkit for the modern educator
- Simple - Access 100+ recourses with a click of a button
- Time-Saver - Lessons and resources already created for you
- User-friendly - Easy to navigate and play/print straight from your phone or computer
- Variety - Many tools for diverse teaching styles and student needs