The Generation Wellness® App
For PK-12 Educators
100+ resources that teach awareness, focus, self-regulation, and essential life skills.
We do the prep work. You teach. Students learn. Everyone thrives.
Educate the Whole Child with the Click of a Button.
TEACHERS, COUNSELORS + PRINCIPALS, THIS APP IS FOR YOU IF:
- You see the effects of stress and trauma that students carry into the classroom and you're unsure of how to address it.
- You're tired of spending hours researching, piecing curriculums together, and searching Pinterest for activities and lesson plans that teach mindfulness, self-regulation, connection, and essential life skills.
- You are taking that next step of commitment to PBIS, CASEL, WSCC, or MTSS and desire all staff to be equipped with resources and common language for that next chapter.
- You cringe at the thought of teaching yet another canned-curriculum and value having freedom to choose what activities to teach based on the needs of your students, specific setting, and your personality.
- You value innovation and get super excited about new resources automatically delivered to your phone.
When You Attend the Generation Wellness Training, You’ll Receive Instant Access To:
A complete toolkit for teaching the whole child that can be taught alone or alongside other curriculums. The Generation Wellness App provides choice and flexibility, allowing you to pick and choose the resources you'd like to use long after the training is over.
This app was designed to make educating the whole child simple.
Hi! I’m Lyndsay Morris, the founder of Generation Wellness and the teacher, author, and app developer for the Generation Wellness Membership.
With almost a decade of teaching and school counseling experience, I've witnessed just how much stress and trauma drastically impact our students.
Children and teens are more stressed than ever and teaching coping skills, along with providing simple proactive practices is essential for learning and retention to take place.
I created the Generation Wellness App for educators who believe in teaching mindfulness, self-regulation, connection, and brain breaks. The goal is simple: provide a toolkit that can be accessed from the palm of your hand, so that you can continue teaching the Generation Wellness tools long after the training date.
Ready to say YES to The Generation Wellness App and get instant access to your time-saving instructional resources and lesson plans?
Here's exactly how it works:
A TOOLKIT FOR THE MODERN EDUCATOR
The Generation Wellness App offers a fresh and completely different approach created for today’s students and schools. Built for the modern educator who is ready to utilize research-based tools that create a foundation of wellness, building strong hearts, minds, and bodies.
Frequently Asked Questions
This sounds like a value-packed app filled with many activities and resources! Can I get through it all?
What results can I reasonably expect from this app?
Who can purchase this app?
Can I access the app on multiple devices?
What if I don’t want to continue using the app?
How do I purchase the app?
Wow! This is like the Netflix of social/emotional learning!
All of the resources I need in one location.
GET STARTED TODAY
Enjoy the first well-being app for schools:
- Accessible - Access content whenever, wherever.
- Affordable - Free first year membership with full day training. Then, less than the price of a cup of coffee per month.
- Aligns with National CASEL Standards
- Freedom - Not a canned curriculum; do what works for you (PK-College level)
- Fun - Increase engagement with these fun brain-based strategies
- Innovative - A toolkit for the modern educator
- Simple - No password required, login with one click
- Time-Saver - All lessons and resources already created for you
- User-friendly - Easy to navigate and play/print straight from your phone
- Variety - Many tools for various teaching styles and student needs